Thursday 3 September 2009

Thinking Aloud


The Head LOVES Kimberly Girl's Aloud. Seriously. L.O.V.E.S. her. I think it is her hip to waist ratio that he enjoys the most although he has proved herself prone to Northern ladies' charms. Anyway, I think he will enjoy 'Goth Glitterball Kimberly' being splashed all over the papers today as the face of New Look. As do I actually. I am fond of all the Girls Alouds apart from Nadine. I don't dislike her, I just feel like I have have warmed to her the least. And you know, she spends a lot of time in LA now and...I just don't feel like she's giving it her all. I wonder what the other GA's think about it?

But, where were we? So yes, Kimberley's bottom looks nice in that doesn't it? I had a look at what else New Look would like to sell us and I saw this:


(Images via New Look)

You know how much I love my black sequin mini...is this too much? With a t-shirt. And a flat?

No comments: