Monday 21 September 2009

One Trick Pony

You know what? My name isn't Dolly. I don't have a wooly coat. I don't live on a farm. I don't go baaaa. In other words I don't consider myself to be a sheep.

I think of myself as someone who understands style. Someone who understands their shape and how to dress it. Someone who knows what she likes and what she doesn't. Someone not overly influenced by trends.
Someone who has an undue amount of contempt for an ankle boot and its ability to canklify. Particularly with a skirt.
And yet! What is this? The girl who thought she was going to be rocking the thigh high boot (which just made me look as though I had excessively fat knees, great another complex to have about my body...!) is succumbing to the demon bootie?
And considering wearing it with dresses?

(Image via Kurt Geiger)
Yes. That would be me. Because I just bought these boots. The are pony. With a faux lizard heel. And a big f-off gold tassle at the back. And I love them. And I won't hear a word said against them. And I'm not sure how this has happened... But I'm glad it has...!

No comments: