Tuesday 15 September 2009

Talk the Hind Legs Off a Donkey



That Zara jacket is awfully boxy, isn't it? It reminds me of a donkey jacket's proportions. Which do absolutely nothing for me. And the colour seems a little bleurgh. But for holing up in a remote cottage and going for winter walks it looks super toasty. So not for me but I wouldn't hate you if you bought it.

The skirt, however, I love. I saw an Oasis dress with feathers at the bottom in Vogue which I might have fallen for. It isn't on the website yet, so no pic. But I am all for a bit of flightiness.


(Image via Sweaty Betty)

And I don't know where the 80s sportswear thing has come from, and what has changed about it, but my previous hate has developed into a love thing. I am desperately trying to find an excuse to buy this little treat from Sweaty Betty. It has a hood and a really slouchy neckline so you can wear it off one shoulder. Swoon! It's probably not terribly practical but what the hey!

As to SJP and SITC I am soooo over it already. Bo-ored.

No comments: