Friday 26 November 2010

Green With Envy


(Via French Connection)

I don't usually celebrate New Year. I find it utterly overrated and usually have a terrible time. This year I have some new found optimism, and am very much looking forward to it.

So, of course, my mind has come to dresses and shoes (which might be entirely pointless as it is possibly going to be fancy dress).



And this little number is just heaven. It kind of reminds me of the dress Keira Knightley wears in Atonement (the colour in the flesh is much closer to that than it appears here).



And that can surely be no bad thing.

While I think it is actually quite understated in terms of detail, going maxi does still seem to be quite dressed up. And seeing as I am a bit of a midget maybe the combination of length and heels and booze might be unwise with the eventuality of either me or a fellow partygoer treading on it and attempting to tear it off my body being quite high.

I can always dream though, right?!

No comments: