Wednesday 10 November 2010

At the Drop of a Hat



I swear to God, if I see another grown woman in one of these hideous River Island panda hats I won't be held accountable for my actions. It might be cold, but you are still visible.



And Katy Perry should never be considered a suitable guide for your own sartorial choices. Never.



An animal shouldn't be sitting upon your bonce unless you are under six. I thought that was understood.



And to make it worse River Island have knitted a whole menagerie of other cute little forest creatures that you can humiliate yourself by wearing in public, in full sight of others. Knock yourself out.









Unfortunately I do find this one quite cute. Possibly because señor raccoon looks like he is wearing a little Mexican bandit mask, and there is nothing cooler than that.


(Via River Island)

But I would certainly never wear it. Heaven forbid.

No comments: