Tuesday 9 November 2010

Single White Female - Part 1



The other day, while crossing the road, I spied a lady whose style was just so delightful I wanted to run after her. She was wearing a camel coat, skinny 3/4 length trousers, chunky heeled ankle boots and an amazing black handbag. Honestly I swooned at the sight of her.

Then yesterday I bought a new coat that just so happened to be the one that she was wearing. I love it. It's from COS and is camel with a black belt.

So now that I am psychotically stealing someone's style I wonder if I can go the whole hog... Or is that too gruesome?



Well, obviously I will need ankle boots and these are the ones on my shortlist. My requirements are that they are not too high, easy to walk in and not flashy. Of course the ones that look most like hers are the most expensive.



So I probably won't go for them. But there are some other good options.



Now I just have to work out which ones to go for...



Unless I decide to be sensible and not buy a new pair.


(Via Kurt Geiger)

But that's probably not going to happen.

No comments: