Tuesday 11 June 2013

Under Cover

Comptoir des Cotonniers


I am a cardigan lover. I would say that I probably wear one most days. In fact I am sitting here typing in one right now.

I think they are so easy to wear. I like to wear a lot of dresses and a cardigan provides warmth without entirely masking what's underneath.

But I have started to feel that they aren't really smart enough. You know, for work. I bought a jacket last year, a stunning off white Comptoir delight. For the first few months I barely wore it, feeling as though it was too smart, but I think I have grown into it, and wanting to look smart and structured. Slinging on a jacket is such an easy way to pull together your look. So now I am obsessed with filling my wardrobe with great jackets.

For a first go I will take all of these. And, you know, a lottery win...







Hobbs






NW3






Whistles




(Images via Comptoir des Cotonniers, Hobbs, Whistles)

No comments: