Thursday 13 June 2013

Shear and Present Danger

The Net a Porter 'New In' section is a strange beast right now. It is stuffed with items for summer holidays but then, alongside, I spied the first glimpse of the autumn winter collections.



Now normally that would upset me. Strike me as making an unnecessarily damning comment on the state of the summer. Suggesting that all hope is gone and we should bow to the inevitable that it is going to be a wash out. Yet again.


But I was drawn to these Isabel Marant shearling lined boots, and I looked outside to the cold, grey, wet day outside and I thought how very happy my feet would be snuggled up in them.

 (Images via Net a Porter)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Lovely collection...like it online...

Online shopping for sarees and salwars
http://www.unnatisilks.com