Thursday 10 May 2012

The Met Ball - The Glorious

Camilla Belle

Loving the twenties stylings, and one of the few dark lip looks that doesn't look ghoulish.

Caroline Sieber

Love the colour and the sheerness and even the bobbles that kinda look when an actor is doing green screen acting with ping pong balls stuck all over them. But, you know, in a good way!

Christina Ricci

I really want to see this dress up close. What is that bottom part made of? It almost looks like plastic. Intriguing. Less keen on the size of the bow part round the back, but I'm choosing to overlook that.

Claire Danes

So often a slightly dull dresser but this is elegant and classy and gorgeous. Well played!

Amber Heard

It might just be because I love her. Or it might be because this reminds my of my Sindy's fantasy ballgowns. But I think this is majestic.

Diana Agron

Beautiful colour, shape, hair and make up. She really scores on all levels in an unflashy way.

Diane Kruger

I love the colour and she works the size with such insouciance.

Emily Blunt

Oh my gosh, the colour, the cutouts, the Klein! Perfection!

Emma Roberts

I adore the colour.


Emma Stone

I do'nt love the neckline and wish there was a sleeve, but otherwise this is super sweet.
Ginnifer Goodwin

The colour, the shape, swoon! Oh so good.

Gwyneth Paltrow

I'm not sure I totally love the dress, but she looks amazing in it. Which isn't surpring really, is it?

Haneli Mustaparta

I really love the full length sleeve, and the cream. Is that bodice panel slightly sheet? And is that her bra showing through? Hmmm...

Hilary Swank

I am so glad that Hilary Swank has stopped flashing the flesh. The colour is lovely and the shape is so flattering on her body.

January Jones

She seems to be the one girl who wears things that make me think that maybe I do like Versace.
Jessica Biel

I really love this dress, the colour and the green shapes. Does anyone know what they are? And I'm loving the dark hair and the blunt fringe.
Jessica Stam

So majestic and futuristic warrior lady. Fierce!
Joan Smalls

It is very rare that I like a polo neck, but the very short skirt, works so well with more coverage up top.
Karolina Kurkova

This is insane! Head to toe silver! Silver turban! Love it!
Kirsten Dunst

I know that this dress has got a lot of flak, but I'm just wild about it. It looks like the kind of thing a spunky heroine would wear in a 40s screwball comedy. And that is always a good thing in my book.
Karlie Kloss

Oh god, it just goes on and on. I fear I am losing the will to write. Here are some other dresses that I like...

Tory Burch

MIA
Mia Wasikovska
Mary Kate Olsen
Rihanna

Rooney Mara

SJP
Solange Knowles

No comments: