Wednesday 30 May 2012

Diamond in the Rough

Alexander McQueen

I'm quite sure the Diamond Jubilee isn't getting everyone hot under the collar. But me? I ruddy love Her Maj and I think that we could all do with a bit of a boost and a feeling that there might be something good about our country, so I'm well into it.

I would, however, draw the line at wearing the Union Jack about my person, unless I get very, very drunk. But some of these pieces are actually surprisingly beautiful.

What about you? Feeling patriotic?

Vivienne Westwood



Markus Lupfer

Religion


Sweaty Betty
(Images via House of Fraser, Net a Porter, Sweaty Betty)

2 comments:

Amelia Knitslow said...

The McQueen and Westwood pieces are beautiful. The Sweaty Betty leotard makes me gip.

Lucinda said...

Ha! No, I'm not a fan either. Top too only!