Friday 27 February 2009

More delights...

I also rather liked these:








It just makes me think of those delightful cakes that are lavishly draped with layers of ruffled white chocolate. Hmmmm! But even better than that was the necklace, which was like a row of mini glittery maces slung around her neck. And you know me, there is nothing I find more charming than medieval weaponry refashioned for formal attire! Except maybe her hair. Isn't it darling?! So naturally cute, the polar opposite of Kate's solid box-hair disaster.











I really love the blue and black combo.

















It could almost be a bit twee, and if it was anyone other than La Portman it would be too saccharine. But she is hardcore so she carries it off. The colour is just dreamy. And boy does she have a good shoulder.


















IT. IS. TILDA. SWINTON. I. REST. MY. CASE.

No comments: