Friday 27 February 2009

Delightful!

I really love the dress. And as much as I want to include another picture of Ms Carmen "Bananas is my Business" Miranda, I don't think the dress is too reminiscent of her.

The floral trend is definitely one that is intruiging me, but I am not sure how well patterns and I get along. We are currently circling each other, sizing each other up, unsure whether we will have a fight on our hands or will embark on something wonderful. Usually I'm a lot friendlier with a block colour. On bijou HT, however, I think it might well work a treat. Then toughened up with the black glad would be ideal. And perhaps a black blazer, no? The shape is a delight, and if anyone can pull off short then it has to be Hayley "my actual bottom is touching the chair" Rowan!

But the most glorious surprise would be to see you in such a wealth of colour. The thought excites me. A lot.

So my answer is a resounding yes!

Carmen's is “Look at me and tell me if I don't have Brazil in every curve of my body.”
And you can't argue with that, now, can you?




No comments: