Tuesday 10 August 2010

Not To Put Too Fine A Point On It



I am really loving Isabel Marant's A/W collection. She has been getting so much buzz as the designer that isn't showy but that women just love to wear.



And I think I see their point. The clothes aren't going to attempt to steal the woman's thunder.



They are infinitely cool but not trying too hard.



There is a little vibe of rockabilly and drag racing combined with infinite amounts of class.



And pretty dresses with just the right amount of edge. Marant girls dress the way I want to try and pull off.



But the thing I love the most? The shoes. Honestly, I can't even remember how far back it was since a pointy toed shoe was desirable and not just Slutsville, Ohio.


(Via Style.com)

But Miss Marant has achieved it. How can a pair of mid heeled, sensible courts with a pointy toe be so unerringly cool? And how can I get my hands on a pair?

No comments: