Thursday 19 December 2013

Would you Adams and Eve it?


I like Amy Adams. She seems sweet. She was unexpectedly sexy in The Fighter, but in real life she always seemed quite demure. Then POW! at the Her premiere earlier this year something happened and that something was sexy!

Lordy, I wasn't expecting that. Or more to the point, I wasn't expecting those. 

Don't get me wrong, I think she looks incredible, but it's just not what we are used to.


On seeing the publicity shots for American Hustle though it is all starting to make a bit more sense.


Lady got used to getting them out.


Ooh, I'm super excited about seeing this film now. I don't really have an opinion yet about the content but it surely does look good. Seventies revival anyone? I'm in!




(Images via Glamour, Daily Telegraph)

No comments: