Thursday 10 January 2013

Wedding Belle

Acne
 
The lovely Miss Keddie is getting married in six months. I am inordinately excited about the nuptials. Mostly because I know that she is going to rock a serious dress. The woman owns Lanvin, for goodness sake, it is going to be a sight to behold, I am quite sure.
 
So I think it is only reasonable that I have started to fantasise about what I am going to wear. I want it to be amazing. And I want it to be colourful.
 
Here are some of my fantasy dresses so far.
 
Alice by Temperley
 
Antonio Berardi
 
Burberry London
 
Calvin Klein Collection
 
Chalayan
 
Christopher Kane
 
Christopher Kane
 
Donna Karan
 
Donna Karan
 
Emilio Pucci
 
Maison Martin Margiela
 
Philosophy di Alberta Ferretti
 
Preen
 
Roksanda Ilincic
 
Roland Mouret
 
See by Chloe
 
Valentino
 
Victoria Beckham
 
Yves Saint Laurent
 
(Images via Net a Porter)

No comments: