Friday 7 December 2012

It was the Best of Times, it was the Worst of Times

(Image via Demonia.co.uk)

What are the items you really hate? You know, just can't abide, back your skin crawl?

For me I would say Uggs and Crocs would have to be way up there. But then I was reminded of these boots, these hideous, hideous boots by a girl walking past my office today. She was wearing what looked like an entire nation's requirement of fun fur on her head, which I suppose was some sort of animal-esque hat with neon green ears, a purple metallic bag shaped like a guitar and a pair of boots like these. Everthing else was black and non-descript enough not to attract much attention. Unlike her, and she was clearly enjoying all the weirded out stares she was getting. I know that I went through phases of wanting to look different, but fortunately I never went down this route.

No comments: