Thursday 5 July 2012

And it Was all Yellow

(Image via Oasis)


Isn't the weather terrible? (In England anyway, lucky you who are somewhere brighter.)

I am sad that I am developing webbed feet because they are going to make shopping for sandals even trickier than usual, but if the deluge continues I suppose that won't be too much of a concern.

But I am even sadder that there are lovely things like this dress that won't find a happy loving home because the weather is so heinous. I started off optimitically, yes, it might be bad now but it isn't really and truly summer yet. But the pessimists appear to be gloating now. They knew it was going to be a bad summer and they were right. It is July now and no improvement is on the horizon. So maybe it will just be wet and lovely summery treats will be consigned to the bargain bin. Sniff!

No comments: