Wednesday 29 June 2011

Blaze a Trail


(Via Reiss)

Certain urges I have come and go. I feel lusty thoughts. I resist them. Lusty thoughts go away. Even if I see the item in the sale, the desire is dead and will not be stirred.

But then others lie merely dormant waiting for an excuse to rise up and pounce. You know, kinda like a zombie. Hmmm, except they're kind of dead, aren't they? Excuse me, I'm trying to be too clever for my own good.

But anyhoo... I was looking for a jacket a while back and couldn't find anything that fit the bill. And I once fevered for a boyfriend jacket but resisted as they didn't love my curves. Then this morning I saw a girl on my way into work wearing broderie anglaise and a fitted palest pink blazer and HA! the lusty was on me once again.


(Via Asos)

Is it foolish to think about buying a pale jacket in old pollutin' London town, with my ability to liberally decorate myself with stains? Plus it is a look that works better with a trouser, which in turn don't play nice with me... What a quandary. I think I'll just have to go and try on the Reiss number, at which point it will inevitably look hideous on me and the whole discussion will be null and void.

Sorry for wasting your time.

No comments: