Friday 15 October 2010

I've Got You Under My Skin



I am so in love with this Donna Karan coat. The fit and the colour and THE LEATHER SLEEVES! Oh, swoon! It is totally out of my budget, but I can still enjoy the view. And I might even go and slip it on and pretend for a couple of minutes that I own it.


(Via Selfridges)

Then I received an email from Net a Porter with a whole raft of goodies with leather trim. Hmmm, I like!

A Rick Owens denim and leather jacket.



A Rick Owens dress with weird leather shoulder thing.



The best ever sweater from Pringle.



Leather panelled Michael Kors dress. Both smart and saucy.



An Isabel Marant blazer that is really flirting and giving me the eye. And I want to flirt back.



An elegant Calvin Klein dress with a slightly harder edge.



And an oh so pretty A.L.C. tank. Fabulous and practical.


(Via Net a Porter)

Wow-ee, I want them all!

No comments: