Wednesday 11 August 2010

Reach for the Thigh



Generally speaking once I have undertaken a trend once in my life I find it unappealing in the extreme if it comes around again. Mostly because of age. I was young when I was foolish enough to fall for a trend and this time I will feel old as I realise that the last time it was fashionable I was the same age as all these bright young things rocking it now. And that makes me feel bad about myself.



I think the last time I wore thigh high socks I was about 15. It was probably utterly inappropriate but I loved it.



I fear it would be even more inappropriate now. At my age. However I look at these Vanessa Bruno shots and I think it could be quite lady like. Sophisticated even. And I want to try it.



But I should probably resist. Shouldn't I?


(Via Style.com)

No comments: