Tuesday 8 June 2010

Crop Up

You know what? When Diana Vickers was on The X Factor wielding around that sodding claw hand I wanted to rip the damn thing off and beat her with it. And yes, thanks, the anger management classes are coming along well...


(Image via Look)

Well, I think she might finally be safe from me. Partly because whoever is managing her has clearly been inflicting some cruel techniques to counter the claw instinct. Nicely done.

And partly because they have given her some really good styling. How adorable is she in this outfit?

I am really loving the combination of the high waist and the crop top. I have seen it a few times and I think it works really nicely. Definitely the only way to work the crop.

Unless you are La Kruger, of course.



Because she laughs in the face of rules and indeed common sense.

No comments: