Monday 1 February 2010

Single White Female

Darling, I lost a few pounds while I was away. And I wouldn't suggest that there isn't still quite a lot of me, but I am feeling quite a lot more confident at the moment. And I am fairly determined to keep the weight off and keep on going.

So I bought some very tight skinny jeans from River Island, which I love, as a way of ensuring that the weight doesn't creep back on. I also bought some Nike burgundy quilted high tops which look amazing with the jeans. (They are tasteful, I promise you, you would love them...)

But I find that I might be cloning your style, because all I want to do is wear grungy mean girl t shirts with my skinnies and lots of silver jewellery and lots of black eyeliner. If I had any hair to speak of I would want to be bouffing it...


(Image via All Saints)

Is this ok? I want to swap my pink nail varnish for steel. I want to wear check shirts and a sneer. I want to put away my pretty dresses and just, you know, be nasty!

What's going on?

No comments: