Wednesday 10 June 2009

Up And At 'Em(ma)

(Images via Fashion Copious)

I for one have been more than excited about young Miss Watson's progress from a fluffy haired, over-enunciating child actor to a glamourous Chanel-rocking girl about town. She is admirably adventurous about what she wears but always looks terrifically pretty.




(Images via Go Fug Yourself)

And now this! While I'm not wild about Burberry I am wild about their advertising. I nearly combusted every time I walked past their shop on my way to work when they had Rosie Huntington-Whitely and Sam Riley in their windows. Sigh!



Look how she works the smoky eye, the Bardo-esque hair and the sultry look! Go to it, lady!


I am really, really into it. Miss Keddie, however, is not a fan. What are your thoughts, or are you merely indifferent to her charms?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I, for one, am not aware of this 'progress'. To me, she still looks like a 12-year-old tween whose most daring fashion move should be to roll her school skirt up another couple of centimetres with the aim of giving her history teacher palpitations.