Thursday 29 January 2009

I feel pretty, oh so pretty!


Oh my darling! Behold this little treat that has just been delivered to my desk! I think it might be love!
But what's that, pretty little thing? What's that you say? Oh, speak up, do, let me here the inherent wisdom nestling amongst your silky blue sleeves! I must know what you have to say.
Shoes, you ask! What possible little treat could adorn my feet that would live up to your unabashed glory? What a terribly good question! And how sweet of you to consider it, little dress, you are truly kind as well as beautiful! I will ask my good friend Mrs. Rowan, for she will undoubtedly have the question ready at her finger tips.
Won't she!

1 comment:

Hayley said...

Do you know, I haven't got a clue. I can't quite work out the colour...would a nude work? Or perhaps a gold flat glad? I'm stumped Kerr!