Wednesday 10 December 2008

Pantsuit and ting

Me again

What do you think of this? I mean, yeah, I know it's a little lacklustre right now but I was thinking of it for a wedding in Spring. All zuzshed up with a little fluffy thing. Whaddya call them. You know, those THINGS made of marabou and fluff. And a nice sparkly something in my hair and a good, dramatic lip? The whole look is dependent on a lot of things isn't it? In THEORY though?

Oh oh!! Look I found the thing I meant. That pantsuit with this, and hair and no carbs or fizzy pop the week I plan to wear it?



Oh, and...

...Whilst I was looking I found this at To'Sho. Isn't it darling? I mean, it could look like you had wandered out to dinner wearing a chap's discarded suit jacket belted with your dressing gown cord but that could work, no? NO? Oh.

No comments: