Friday 29 July 2011

A Walk in the Park(a)



It seems that every year as winter is drawing in (or, you know, mid-summer) I start having fantasies about parkas. Well this year I really have something to drool over with the birth of the.... (drumroll) ... posh parka!



Like these ones by Altuzarra. I love them. A bit luxe. A bit grungey. But super practical, go with everything, warm and dry. Love them. Must have one.



I like the luxe idea. Good with dresses, but makes you look less slobby in casual clothes. I think I have found my must have item of the new season.


(Via Style)

Apparently the inspiration for the Altuzarra parkas was Kate Moss in the 90s wearing it over evening dresses.



And that was the era when I still liked La Moss, so I think I'm ok with that.


(Via Vogue)

And if the Altuzzara one is too hideously expensive then Diesel Black Gold do something along the same lines.


(Via Diesel)

If only it had a big furry collar too. Coz I'd want that. Obvs.

No comments: