Monday 25 July 2011

Cheap Thrill



I want a new handbag. But I don't want to spend 300 knicker on one right now. I'm about to be unemployed. It really doesn't make any sense.



But I want one all the same. And the places I have been tending to shop recently don't have reasonably priced bags. They are (for me) investment prices.



And often cheap bags look really super cheap. Like trashy cheap.



So I was surprised by how many bags at River Island tickled my fancy. And the most expensive is £65.



So unless, of course, they look hideously cheap up close (of which there is an enormous risk) I think they look quite exciting.



And I could slake my new bag lust without breaking the bank.



Or at least breaking it only very slightly.



You know, like a crack.



An almost imperceptible crack.


(Via River Island)

That even my bank manager might bearly notice. That's possible, right?

No comments: