Tuesday 12 July 2011

Hair Bear Bunch



Urgh! My hair is growing out and starting to look a bit like a helmet and I redid my colour and it just looks awful. Like I have old lady hair. I used to be platinum and it was so harsh (visually and chemically) that when I went blonde this time I decided to keep it a bit more subtle. But right now it just looks sludgy. And I hate it.



I need a bit of a boost. And I know that means I should probably just go blondier, but I am thinking in a different direction. Yup, you guessed it, a red direction. Because if I went really blonde now I would look like I was trying to look like Agyness Deyn about two years too late.



Admittedly I have been put off this thought for three reasons.

It is currently very popular.

I have red toned skin so I need to make sure I get the right shade.

Once I have red in my hair I won't be able to go back to blonde as it will just go highlighter orange.

Any advice? To dye or not to dye?

No comments: