Tuesday 21 June 2011

Hell for Leather



Hmmm, inspiration can sometimes come from mysterious places. I wouldn't, for example, look to the residents of TOWIE for sartorial know how, unless, you know, I wanted advice on getting my baps out. But I like what Sam Faiers is working with the floaty skirt and the cropped leather jacket.



I think I would probably rather go for a paler, prettier colour. But I really like the idea of wearing a leather jacket with a dress or skirt like that.



I particularly like these two pink and cream ones.



Worn open but fitted at the waist over a smart dress and heels could look really cute.



What do you think? Could I carry it off? My look is definitely more pretty and feminine, but I quite like the idea of toughening things up like this.


(Via the Outnet)

I might have set myself a little challenge...!

No comments: