Thursday 14 October 2010

Lady of the Knight(ley)


(Via Handbag)

Doesn't Keira look lovely with her new do? It is making me wonder if I should grow mine out into a bob. Although I do have a love/hate relationship with the bob. It can be incredibly elegant and chic, worn by women who are effortless and comfortable in their own skin. But I feel as though it is the haircut that I will inevitably end up with when I am "a woman of a certain age" as the not so proud owner of very straight, fine hair. My mother has been rocking the bob for many years and looks terribly elegant with it, but I like to rebel against being told what to do, particularly if the one telling me is my hair. You know?


Ms Knightley might well have given me a little renewed enthusiasm for it though.



Plus she looked delightful at the London premiere of Never Let Me Go. Although does that dress look like it was made out of a deconstructed Chanel suit. No bad thing, mind. Just an observation.

No comments: