Tuesday 12 October 2010

Short Fuse



I am pretty obsessed with Preen. I would love to own a Preen dress. That would make me very happy. I would also like to own the kind of body needed to carry off a Preen dress, but that's another story.



So I was quite excited to see the line (Fuse by Preen) for Very.co.uk (which was once Littlewoods, no?). I think there are some quite nice pieces.



And they are super reasonably priced.


(Via Very.co.uk)

But then I made the inconceivable mistake of journeying to Net a Porter to look at the real deal.

Preen Line has this to offer which is making me drool slightly.



Lord knows I love a long zip.



And then the main event...






Sigh! Aren't they just the most beautiful dresses you have ever seen?



Maybe one day... If I'm a very good girl...


(Via Net a Porter)

No comments: