Thursday 14 October 2010

Fit as a Butcher's Dog



You know these new fangled shoes that are meant to work out your body as your walk? Do they actually do anything? And are they actually good for your body?



I walk into work every day, a fast 45 minutes to work and a fast 45 minutes home. Currently I am wearing an all terrain shoe. It isn't pretty. It doesn't necessarily go with my look. (It isn't a white trainer, let's not go nuts, but I'm pretty sure it is at the bottom end of the desirable footwear scale.) But it sure is comfortable and I can walk fast in them without hurting myself.



But when winter is upon us? And I need to keep my pinkies warm, what then? I need arch support and a softish sole. So my mind has wondered to the FitFlop boots.



They should be comfortable, shouldn't they? And warm. But are they cute?



Probably not these ones, though.


(Via FitFlop.com)

They look too much like Uggs and, as you are probably aware, I would rather die than have people think that I was wearing Uggs. Honestly. Literally die. I am not exaggerating in the slightest. Really. Not a jot.

No comments: