Thursday 25 March 2010

The Cat's Pajamas



It has to be said that it is a rare thing indeed to be inspired to write a CONC post while residing in the kitchen at work (I work in an investment bank, it's just a lot of ill fitting suits secured over expanding waists and yawnsomely boring ties). And while I am conscious that I am falling into a markerters trap, I found, while rummaging around in the drinks fridge, the Diet Coke/Asos pink leopard print cans and they are awesome!

Having always been a drink very definitely catering to a female audience I have never felt spoken to by their advertising.



Right?!



And the Duffy adverts were possibly the most revolting thing I have ever, ever seen.

But a little bit of pink leopard print...? And I'm in!

Not that I will drink the stuff, though, coz it still tastes like arse.

No comments: