Tuesday 23 February 2010

Sleep On It

I am the kind of girl who likes to be comfortable in bed. I am not the kind of girl who feels the need to be overly sexualised. I am quite comfortable with my sexual self and feel absolutely no need to wear something saucy to bed in order to arouse my chosen guest.

I would never, ever wear something like this


(Image via La Senza)

In fact it absolutely horrifies me. Is it a joke, do you think? What rational woman would want to do this to themselves?

I probably come at the opposite end of the scale. I wear traditional pajama bottoms and a vest top. But I wonder if I would be happier wearing something ever so slightly prettier. Is there a middle ground between the two?

This is slightly more acceptable than the monstrosity above, but it is still too suggestive, don't you think?



And I think this is cute, but I'm not that girl. I know my limits.



But then is this just boring?


(Images via Figleaves)

Does it even matter if it will be coming off again anyway?

No comments: