Thursday 19 April 2012

Une Belle Potrine


Did anyone watch the Channel 4 documentary about the auction of Elizabeth Taylor's jewellery last night?

It was really amazing. She really managed to wangle a lot of rocks out of a lot of men.

I think I love her.

Plus her taste was for the brash and in your face styles, which I can relate to, although mine is more in the costume rather than real arena.

I think I need to pick up some tips on getting very wealthy men to fall in love with me and buy me presents. That is definitely the part were Liz and I most certainly differ.

My favourite part of the documentary was listening to her favoured auctioneer's recollections and he described her famous bosom as une belle potrine which I think is just the most delightful description  of a nice rack I have ever heard.






No comments: