Thursday 17 February 2011

Dress for (Ahem) Success



I haven't been in French Connection for what feels like years. I mostly used to feel that it was overpriced. But now I find many things too cheap, so maybe I'm ready for them.

I bought three dresses in my lunch break today. One or two (or three) might be returned. The one above is a bit of a sack but with a wide waist belt would be quite saucy.


(Via French Connection)

And the shape of this is just perfect for me. V neck, nipped in waist, a-line skirt. I'm not entirely sure about the pattern. But it does wonders for disguising a few unsightly lumps and bumps.

I also got it in red. Which manages to be quite va-va-voom but also quite sweet. Plus it ticks the colour trend and will be lovely in summer with flat sandals. The only possible downside is that it will match my LK Bennett handbag, and I always think that when people wear red and have red accessories they look a bit insane.

Which should I keep and which should I take back?

No comments: