Monday 15 December 2008

Quite the challenge!


OK, Mrs. Rowan. That's how you want to play it, huh? Three posts at a time. Right, I've got to step up and show my mettle, I guess!

So let's start with the pantsuit.

I think it is utterly charming, as long as the crotch doesn't come up too high, know what I mean? Don't make me say the words... but here is a clue! I am totally into it as long as you enter on a white horse and mimic Bianca Jagger circa Studio 54. Or take Grace Jones as your date and snog her conspicuously all night!

When it comes to the fluffy thing, though, I am not so sure. It could be even more discolicious, or it could be a little Big Bird, no?



Or, even worse...

... it might whiff of Solange Knowles, who I never think is a particular arbiter of taste and class.










But with a gnarly jewell and your snake-like hips I think you could carry it off. And I am all too happy to be proven wrong!

Or, on reflection, styled in a 1930's way with a birds nest updo and a very dark lip, it could all be utterly darling.

No comments: