Thursday 11 December 2008

Rouge Rouging

Morning!

Can we take a look at this shoe please? So, you know when we all had that thing, that 'disposable income' thing? Weren't those the days! Back then it was all about IT bags wasn't it? And then we got all poor and shizz and instead of bags we are now told to lust after shoes. I suppose because they are usually cheaper and we technically have more need for them so we can still be coaxed in to shelling out. Well anyway... so Louboutin is a King amongst shoemakers isn't he? And famous for his red soles. Well I have been spotting red soles all over the place of late. At first I thought "Jeepers! Is this drop in VAT having more of an effect on prices that I dared dream it might?" and then I woke up and realised that the red sole is just being faked all over the place. This one is from Faith, who seem to be really going for it with the red sole thing. It's not kidding anyone is it? In fact it's so horribly OBVIOUS that this shoe isn't a Louboutin, it makes me cringe. It's a perfectly reasonable shoe. But, just, no. I have been reading about how cross it has all been making Mr Louboutin this morning and whilst doing so I learnt that there is a Louboutin style MANICURE to be had. Black nails with red flashes underneath the tip. Look! I found you an image of a gin-u-wine shoe and the nail.
Let's NEVER get that done.

No comments: