Wednesday 1 December 2010

Miss Scarlet in the Library with the Lead Piping


(Via Style.com)

Ever since seeing Isabel Marant's red leather trousers the idea of coloured cropped trousers has been tickling my fancy. Of course my thighs and red leather were never going to make a great couple. So I put the thought out of my head.

Until I saw these by Zara. The colour is heaven and the fabric and shape I imagine are infinitely more forgiving.



I used to own a pair of fuschia velvet trousers from Karen Millen which I adored. I think I am ready to go lairy on the bottom half again. Elle suggested teaming with a neutral colour top.


(Via Elle)

And I love the colour, but they also suggested nude shoes. Hmmmm, not so much. So I think I might prefer to team it with a black sweater and black flat pumps instead. Do you think it will work?

No comments: