Friday 2 August 2013

Prep School

(Image via Harvey Nichols)

I don't want to dwell on this, because my heart is a little broken, but I need to share a quick tale with you.

Do you remember that I treated myself to the Prada Baroque sunglasses? I loved them so much and really thought I might never need another pair of sunglasses again. But in my idiocy I put them down for a second in a shop and by the time I had realised my error some *@@&*! *@$$$!!^& had made off with them. There is no point in dwelling on it, lest to say that I hope something terrible befalls them to make up for them being a moral free thieving @&$!@*£.

So I am in the market for a pair of sunglasses, and sadly, the pair that I have lost my heart to are this pair called Preppy by Celine. I just love the roundness, and I think I would love them forever. Except I obviously can only buy dirt cheap ones from now on because I can't trust people to be honest myself not to lose them.

No comments: