Wednesday 7 April 2010

You Do Know How to Whistle, Don't You?

I know I shouldn't be thinking about it.



I know that I am deliberately taking a break from work to get my thoughts in order about what I want to do with my life.



But I can't seem to resist thinking about work. And what I might do in six months. And what I might wear... Aha! You shout. Of course! And you would be right, that would be the only acceptable way to contemplate work at this point, to think about it via the medium of fashion.



And specifically the skirt suit.

If I am going to whore myself out for the big mountain climbing enabling amounts of money I am going to have to up my game and smarten up.

And really the skirt suit is the only way to go. Trouser suits just make me think of Next. Shudder!



And in my mind the look has to be retro. Wouldn't you agree?



I mean, for god's sake, my body was made for this look.



Pencil skirt, nipped in waist... Job done! Now I just have to find one that I like. Gah!

No comments: