Thursday 1 April 2010

Ankle Biter

I am deeply in thrall to my plan not to spend money in order to save for numerous adventures in Southeast Asia at the end of the year. Gosh, giving up spending money is nearly as tough as giving up smoking cigarettes. But I found myself at a loose end yesterday and the weather was filthy so I found myself cruising Kurt Geiger. Ostensibly with the idea of looking for a sandal for said adventures.

But I saw a terrifically delightful blonde (who might well have once been the cooler, naughtier sister of the head girl) trying on these boots


(Image via Kurt Geiger)

with a view to toughing up summer dresses. And they were so cool and she was so cool and suddenly I thought that was exactly what I need too.

Obviously I don't. I could probably live in Vietnam for a week on what they would cost.

And I have a dark feeling that they might be too much like this...



which would obviously be a fate worse than death.

Hmmm...

I have also seen a pair of light blue desert boots with a heel that are super cute...

Decisions, decisions about something I need to persuade myself not to buy...

No comments: