Friday 23 January 2009

21 Jump Street


I mean, yeah...I'm being all 21 Jump Street man! But the truth is I've never even seen that show. I just know that Johnny Depp was in it and it ran at the time that Just Seventeen was my bible. And I liked those times. Such innocent, sweet times where you could while away hours listening to The Joshua Treet by candlelight whilst plotting how to get your mate to dump her boyf so that he was free for you to hook up with him at the next school disco. That was just me? Yikes! Let's never speak of this again and instead let's turn our attention to Johnny's Adam's apple. I am really aware of it in that picture. I can't recall being THAT aware of his throat mechanics before, have you?
Anyhoo! I love that jumpsuit/pantsuit gorgeousness. Is the leg long and shoe covering? This is an academic question really Kerrkins as I know you wouldn't opt for a flapping pant hem, but I just think it's worth pointing out that these things only seem work if the pants are floor skimming. And the shoes you plan to wear are killer. I secretly covet them. I would go for something really brash and foul for the jewellery, you're right. Am I becoming tediously predictable? I do hope not. But then perhaps a pearl might be more sensible. Anything too fug jewel wise could make you look a bit too costumey in a superhero kind of way and although you'd be a really hot superhero, it's not a look one would intentionally go for is it? No do pearls. Bravo though I love it. I have no idea what a hat party is but no matter. Does it do exactly what it says on the tin?

1 comment:

Hayley said...

That picture of Monsieur Depp looks as though he has balanced his head on a cardboard cutout of his (or possibly someone else's) body and jutting adam's apple.

I am quite glad never to have had my attention drawn to his throat mechanics in that way, but thanks for pointing it out nonetheless!

As to hat party, yes the answer is in the question. And to the leg length, yes, draping wildly close to the floor even with a mammoth heel. An ankle grazer would not be acceptable.