Wednesday 19 September 2012

Hi Ho Silver!

 French Sole
 
 
I am warming, increasingly, to the idea of a flat silver shoe for autumn. Far more interesting than black, wouldn't you agree? But also still reasonably neutral and minimalist. So I think they would suit my purposes.
 
I would also like to draw your attention to an anomaly for Cute or Not Cute, I am recommending something from Next. I know! And no, hell hasn't frozen over, not quite yet. But if it happens again then something seriously wrong is going on and you probably should go for help. But not only do I like something from there I think I might like them more than any of the others.
 
Will I actually be able to go and purchase something from Next though? We will just have to wait and see. I'll keep you posted, fashion fans...!


 Kurt Geiger


  Miu Miu
 
 
 Miu Miu
Next 


Ted Baker
 
(Images via Asos, Next, Net a Porter, Kurt Geiger)

No comments: